Aroma Trees 12 Complex Vitamin E Oil Complex

*disclaimer- this is a sponsored blog post. I received the product for free to review*

Wow, so I've been having really dry skin problems since we moved, and I found something that really helps with it. I have purchased at least 6 other moisturizer products since November, trying to fix this, and of course, I get one sent to me to test that I'm just thinking 'Yeah, right, like THIS is going to do the trick!' and boy, was I wrong! Aroma Trees brand 12 Vitamin E Oil Complex Serum might be a mouthful, but it really has done the trick for me. I went from having dry, flaky skin on my nose, forehead, and chin, to feeling nice and smooth, and never dried out. I have only been using it for a few days, so I still have a little tiny bit of skin that I haven't managed to exfoliate off of the corners of my nostrils, but otherwise, my skin feels like I'm back on the coast, where I grew up. It's so wonderful! I didn't take any before pictures, but here is an after shot, of just a couple of days of use, of my face.
It was very clearly flaky and almost scaly just this past weekend, and now, I am very happy with it! I'll just be tossing a couple of other bottles of moisturizer now, and sticking with this great product. It does leave a little bit of an oily texture at first, but it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly, and then it's just nicely moisturized skin from there! The scent is a pleasant musky-citrus that quickly fades to a light citrus within a few minutes, and then just dissipates away. It comes in an attractive amber colored glass bottle with a black dropper top, sealed up inside of a very durable plasticy-paper bag that was so sturdy, I had to cut it open. I have every intention of continuing use use of this great vitamin E oil.

You can click on the first picture to go check it out on Amazon.com!













Card Cafe
From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.