Yay, a freebie! {FINALLY!}

I know, I know, it's been FOREVER since I posted a freebie! lol. Well, here is a cute little "chipboard" title, saying simply "Happy New Year!" I am open to requests for "chipboard" titles right now, just shoot me a message. :) It's fun making them. I might post some styles for photoshop later, to make your own titles and shapes, but first I have to compile a set for general public use that is all open source or ok to share. I'm also thinking about writing a tutorial for how to make styles in photoshop, now that I have it figured it out. :) It's actually pretty simple, once you get the hang of it.

Anyway, here is the title!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/u6DKawaz/happynewyear.html



Card Cafe
From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.