iPhone armband

*disclaimer- this is a sponsored blog post. I received the product for free to review*

So I work in a pretty fast paced environment, where not only do I have to dress in professional clothing. As most women know, that means no pockets. If I'm wearing my blazer, it's easy to tuck my phone and keys into that, but there are some days where I'm not, and I keep having to run up three flights of stairs to fix technical issues with a server or computer, and not only do I need to keep my phone handy, but I like to keep the keys to the upstairs room on me, just in case it accidentally locks, which does happen about once a week. Now on a busy weekend day, this isn't an option, but on a slower weekday, when I'm doing more office time than floor time, this armband is awesome. It keeps my phone easily accessible, it holds a couple of keys, and after we close and I am just finishing up some routine tasks, I can be playing music and not have to carry my phone around with a clipboard. It's pretty handy! Plus, when I'm at home and on the exercise bike, I don't have to fumble with my phone and try to find the perfect spot for it. (Mostly in the cup holder, which means no water bottle.) Check it out here, or click on the picture to go to Amazon and see it for yourself. It's totally worth the very small cost!

Card Cafe

From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.