AZSPORT Waist Trimmer

*disclaimer- this is a sponsored blog post. I received the product for free to review*

Hello! Today I want to tell y'all about another product that I am trying out. It's a waist trimmer belt, and I have been wearing it for the last two days, and I'm already really happy with the results! Two days of wearing this and I can already fit into my 'skinny day' pants on my 'fat days!' It's really exciting! I plan on wearing it as often as possible, and hopefully getting my waist all trimmed up and healthier. It's really comfortable, as far as waist trimmers and waist training go, and it's nice and discreet. I can wear it under normal work clothes, and as long as they aren't skin tight, no one can tell. It has a little bit of a bonus in that it helps a bit with my posture, as well. All in all, I very much enjoy this waist trimmer, and plan to continue wearing it regularly, until I am happy with the size of my waist again.


You can check it out here or after the jump.

Some example images- not me, because trust me, you don't want to see that!












From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.