Hi everybody!

~Well, I thought that I posted this a while ago, but apparently I never put it through. Sorry about that to anyone who actually reads this blog!~

Sorry about the long absence again, we had a pretty busy summer break this year! We went to St. Augustine a few times, hit the zoo and got to pet the stingrays (and I pulled a little girl out of the stingray tank!) and have almost mastered the art of swimming! (Pretty much a requirement down here in Florida.) The kids are both fully enrolled in home school, and we are eagerly awaiting the first day of school. And now the big news- I'm pregnant! We just found out, and I couldn't be more excited! I had all but given up on having another kid before I am 30, but here we are and here it is! Posts will probably be sporadic for a while, but I'll try to get back into a good routine again sometime soon. In the meantime, everyone take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.