Oooooohhhhh, I'm super excited! I just purchased some new SVG and Cut-It files from Lettering Delights! I got the new Garden Nectar set, which isn't technically released yet, but you can get it during checkout, and it's super cute!


I also got the Mad Scientist set, amongst a few others. It's just so cute! Makes me think of the old Dr. Dreadful candy making kits we would get my Dad for just about any occasion that needed a gift. lol. What a horrible present! Luckily, I had a great Dad who would let us "help" him make the candy, and then let us eat just about all of it.


If you have the opportunity to get any of these sets while they are on sale, you should definitely take advantage of it! Until next time, have fun!


Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.