Another quick freebie...

Hi all. Once more, sorry about the break in between posts, life has been insane, and I'm thinking always will, at least for a long while. My mother has had several procedures over the last couple of months, leading up to the surgeries that she will be having over this month and next month. Anyway, I made a quick freebie for your enjoyment, and might even post a bonus one later on, if I have a chance to get on the computer again later. Like I said, life is CRAZY right now. Anywho, here she is, a title for scrapbookers and Vanessa Carlton fans alike.


I've been listening to a lot of this lovely lady lately, and am dying to get my hands on her newest album that was just released, Rabbits on the Run. She really is very talented. Hope you all enjoy!

Card Cafe
From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.