A quick freebie....

Hey guys, I know, I know, it's been a long time... again! I have a bad habit of forgetting to post sometimes. Life is insane here. We are looking for a place to move to, since I think Mom is finally getting settled after Dad's sudden passing, at the same time the roof is being replaced, the back porch torn down and all of the plumbing being replaced in the whole house, including almost all of the sinks and I think a toilet or two! Anyway, today the plumber had to get into our room SUPER early and my husband didn't even get home from work until after 1 AM, and I wait up for him, and of course he wasn't tired when he got home, so we have had almost NO sleep. So, I have been THRIVING off of this stuff today! I think I have had 5 since 6 this morning? O.O  <------ My eyes really look like that right now.

 So there is your freebie. lol. The Red Bull logo, in all of it's glory!

I need to go get the kids enrolled in school soon, but we were hoping to have moved to wherever we are going to be before then. I'm worried that it won't happen and we will have to transfer them, instead. No big deal for my daughter, she will be in elementary, but my son will be in the VPK program, and I have heard that it can be really difficult to get them transferred after they are enrolled. I guess we will see.......





Card Cafe


From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.