It's that time again!




Dollar Days are back over at Lettering Delights! For those of us who are part of the MTC and the SCAL communities, we haven't had a lot of good news lately, but in light of our programs still being useful, so long as we don't update our firmware of our Cricuts, we should all splurge and get ourselves one or ten new sets of SVG files while they are on sale for only $2 a piece!






I also have a special code to share with anyone who uses my links by March 18th- save 10% on $15 purchase or more with code: InBloom. Save 25% on $35 with code: BiggerBloom.

Anyone who signs up using my link automatically gets $5 off of a $15 or more purchase- think about it, you can get either 15 fonts for $10, or 8 SVG sets for $11, or a combination of them somewhere in the middle if you prefer. They also have digital scrapbook supplies, such as paper, word art and graphics! If you've never been over to the site, you really should go and check it out!
Also, if you sign up for a new account, you have the opportunity to get some brand new freebies that they offer! Here is an example of a free SVG set that you get with a new account, and you can sign up for free, no purchase neccessary!

And a few free fonts, as well!



I'm SOOOO excited! I LOVE dollar days over at LD!


Card Cafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.