Moving on

So we decided that my hometown wasn't the best place for us to be... It was a very difficult decision- my entire family is there, and my husband's mother and stepfather are also there, but we just couldn't afford it anymore. I lost my job, my husband got cut down to 3 days a week, and utilities kept going up. So we have moved. We didn't just go a few towns away or anything- we are now 300 miles from where I grew up, from where my kids were born, from where my grandparents are, my parents, my aunts and uncles, everyone. But here we are, living in a hotel until we are able to get a place, and I not only already have a job, but I have been promoted to shift manager, and have been doing just shy of 40 hours every week. I'll post again soon, but for the time being, I have to go serve dinner to my family in a very tiny kitchen. :( But it's a roof over our heads right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.