Hey guys. I have a confession to make. About 2 times a month, I do a random search of everything I can think of for a few people from my past that I would like to contact again. 2 of them actually contacted me recently, and I am so happy about it! It's good to hear that they are doing good and both have families and children and pretty good lives, for the most part. However, there are a few people, all tied together, that I can't find, and honestly, I don't think I will. I have been trying to find my nieces and nephews FOREVER. They have been adopted, in small groups, by some wonderful families, and I don't think that they would be allowed to have anything to do with me, but I just want to tell them how much I love them, and miss them, and that they ALWAYS have my heart, and somewhere to stay, should they EVER need it. Kayla, Michael, Noah, Issac, Jacob, Skyla, I love you all so much, and it breaks my heart knowing that I may never see you again. If you ever see this, please feel free to contact me. I love you all so much!


Ok, I'll stop the mushy stuff. Sorry, I just get so sad sometimes.

Anyway, yesterday we celebrated my grandfather's 93rd birthday! How many people can say that? It was also for my step-grandmother, and a tiny bit for my kids, but not really. That will be later. :) It was a pool party, at my aunt and uncle's house. It was wonderful! I even graduated. lol. This past Thanksgiving, I was put in charge of bringing the tea. Now keep in mind, this is Florida, and tea is a VERY important part of ANY get-together, and even of many normal meals. So I was proud of myself for bringing not only plenty of sweet tea and unsweet tea, but also a few flavors of tea, including a yummy Valencia flavored one, complete with fresh picked tangerine. It was pretty tasty. Well, apparently my aunt thought I did a pretty good job, because THIS time, I was asked to bring an APPETIZER! I was looking for something tasty, easy, and slightly inexpensive, since it was for 20 people or so. I think my choice of Queso Dip was a pretty good one, since there was hardly any left, and at least 5 people asked me for my recipe! Refer to the previous post, if you would like it. I prefer it the next day, by the way, but when we have geek night, where everyone comes over and we play DnD all night, this is a GREAT option! So enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.