New home phone....

Sooooo.......

My daddy got us this nifty little contraption. It's called a MagicJack, and it hooks right into a USB port on a computer, and you hook your landline into it, and badda bing, badda boom, you have a home phone! Ok, there is some minor set up involved, but I didn't have the opportunity to play with all that, my daddy did it for me. lol. However, it DOES work, although the connection seems a little...off... on MY pc. On Chris's, it's just fine. Weird. Anywho, the device costs $40 USD, and he got it from Radio Shack. The price includes the first YEAR of service, and every year thereafter costs $19.99, but there is special going on right now, $59.99 for FIVE years! Woah! I will let everyone know how it is working out in a few days, just to give you an idea of whether or not it is worth your time and money, which I know is not easy to come by in these hard times.

Also, I made some nifty stickers. I'll post them in a little bit, via picasa. God, I love that little program! Google apps ROCK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.