A brother's worst nightmare...

So my sister in laws kids are up for adoption. All 6 of my nieces and nephews. You wanna talk about heartbreak? So my husband and I are trying to get the 4 littler ones, and my in laws are trying to get the 2 oldest. My sister in law is insisting that she could still get them back, yadda yadda yadda. She's been saying that since February of last year, when they were put into foster care. We are exhausting every avenue possible before we give up. What's really upsetting about it is she knew they were gonna go up for adoption, was asked for names and numbers of people to contact to let them know (family/friends) and none of our names were given. When I called the adoption agency earlier because I found the 2 of the kids on their website, they were VERY surprised that there was more family. I mean, she didn't give them her own brother's name for the list. And she basically told me that she would rather a total stranger get her kids than her own mother. Wow. Her mother is a wonderful person, and did her absolute best in raising her own kids, so why should she do any different with her grandkids? People are so selfish! My father in law sent her a text message about an hour after I got off of the phone with her today, and got a message claiming to be someone else, that she had given them the cell phone a few weeks ago, and they hadn't seen her since. Rrrrriiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttt. Well, if that's the case, then I guess I won't be calling it to let her know if we manage to get the kids or not.

<-------------------------------->
OMG, while I was typing this I got a phone call. It was from the nanny agency that I occasionally do work for, I normally do little temp jobs for them. I am in the interviewing process at the moment with one company, as I said before. However, that will take a few weeks. The nanny position is only for a few weeks, too. It is a couple of elementary school girls, and their mother wants someone who will take them to the Zoo, and the library and stuff like that! Can you saw SWEET! 3 weeks of that, then jumping into the other position? Things are getting better all the time. I guess there really is nothing like a crisis to make you realize how good He is. {Thank you} Well, that makes me feel so much better! My stomach has actually stopped hurting! (I get a terrible stomach ache when I'm really upset or stressed. I think it may be an ulcer or something.) Anyway, that made me want to make you a nifty little freebie! How cool is that for you? lol. So here it is, a paper mini pack that is brown, teal, and pink, with spots and stripes. Enjoy!
Dots preview

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog about my Kids Can cook freebie. I was touched by the story of your devotion to your nieces and nephews. I am praying for your family right now and adding you to my prayer list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am SO sorry to hear about your nieces and nephews. Hopefully, you can get custody of the four little ones. It would be so much better for them to stay together. Hearing your sister-in-laws story makes my woes seem so much less than they were. I hope things work out for the best!

    ReplyDelete

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.