Again, it has been ages since my last post. Ages. I've thrown up some outfits, but I haven't had a chance to type in I think 2 states. lol. We moved from Indiana to Georgia, and now we are back home in Florida again. Oh, and I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant with #4. :) And I start a new job tomorrow morning. Like I said, ages. I am going to try my best to post more often, especially now that I am going to have a set schedule and since I won't be THE boss, I will probably get to keep that schedule.

So much has happened in the last few months, since we moved back home. The person who was staying in our house and supposed to be taking care of our dogs totally trashed the place, so we are having to completely renovate WHILE living in it. Our dogs are finally back to a healthy weight (full grown German Shepherds who had dropped to about 45 pounds each while we were gone, nearly 60 pounds each again, thank God!) We have thrown out I don't even know how much old junk and trash that was just piled up when they moved in a sibling after we explicitly said that no one could move in without a lease that we went over with them first, and he didn't even throw out or eat any of the pantry food that we asked him to eat or give away. Like, I threw away groceries that I bought 4 YEARS ago, that was in the exact same place that I put them in the pantry, and they just kept all of their food in their bedroom. It was gross. Like an episode of hoarders. They left without taking ANY of their stuff, so we are in the process of cleaning that room out, and we are so lost for what to do with everything that we are just putting it all in trash bags and storing it in the car that they still have just sitting in our carport- keeping us from using the carport, of course. I'm sorry, this is just so stressful on me that I have to vent SOMEWHERE.

In the middle of dealing with all of that, my grandmother died ON Easter, which was also my 12th anniversary, and then my aunt- my father's last remaining immediate family member- passed away exactly one month later, on her own anniversary. Cancer is a bitch of a disease.

I have said for years that I don't plan on getting pregnant after I'm 30. We have also been trying for years to have another little one. Isn't it funny that after I announced that I was done having kids because my 31st birthday was coming up, I found out that I was pregnant again? God has a great sense of humor! It's a girl, by the way. My poor son- only boy out of 4 kids. lol. It's a good thing he's so great with his little sister. And that he at least has his own dog.

I am also still trying to write a damn book. I have started on a new story line, but will eventually go back to my sci-fi stories that I had planned out. This one will be a modern fantasy story that involves pixies working in call centers and witches being professional nurses and doctors. I'm pretty excited about it! My first tale will be about a pixie, in a web hosting provider call center, who is a crazy cat lady, only instead of cats, it's centipedes! Her first call that the book follows will be a faun (who are supposed to be complete naturalists and not have anything to do with technology) who is trying to get her yoga site up and running but still trying to be anonymous. Twist? The pixie is in her yoga class! 😁

Anywho, stay tuned for more regular posts- with a set schedule I'll be much more able to post on a normal basis again. I'm even going to set an alarm on my phone for it! Whoo!

Card Cafe




From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.