I tossed my fabric pot holders... product review

*disclaimer- this is a sponsored blog post. I received the product for free to review*
I LOVE these pot holders. After the first time that I used them, I threw my fabric ones in a drawer in my kitchen and have barely thought about them since. The colors are nice, the silicone prevents temperatures from reaching your hands OR the surface that you use them on, and they are great for opening jars, too! Also, a quick little Command hook holds them like it made just for them, so I can have them hanging right next to the stove where they belong, and never have to go searching for them. Not only are the great when it comes to cooking, but they can be used as trivets and jar grips, and I'm sure that I will find many other uses for them. They wash easily, just like the dishes- a little bit of dish soap and elbow grease, and they don't stain or develop wear like a fabric pot holder would. I was sent this product for an honest, unbiased review.

Order some of these great, multipurpose pot holders here! These cost less than some flimsy fabric ones that burn through one or two uses in, and they can just be thrown in with the dishes when they need to be cleaned!
Card Cafe
From ScrapNMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.