There I go, disappearing again....


I guess I have a somewhat bad habit of not posting for a while, but life just gets in the way sometimes. This time, as usual after a long hiatus, I have quite a bit of updating to do. :)

I have recently quit my job to be a full-time stay at home mommy. It makes me quite happy, but I'm still not in the best routine, which I am working on. We know that we love to use the Color Wonders first thing in the morning! Ha ha! I get to cook whatever I want, whenever I want, because there is no rushing to get something done before work, or even before bed, really. I mean, I try to go to bed at a decent time, but how many people ACTUALLY get to? My hubby has to be in at 4 most morning, so I try to have dinner OVER WITH before 8, but sometimes that just doesn't happen. That's life, though, right?

I have learned something new- book binding! I LOVE it! Here is a picture of one of the books that I recently made. I will post a few more pictures, too.

We have decided that we are going to buy some land next year, and are working toward that. Once we have the land we will start building onto it, but we are going to try not to bulldoze it or anything. We are going to try and keep it as natural as possible. (I know, sometimes that just doesn't work out.) I get to have my own little workshop, and I am going to fence in the area in front of it, and put in a playyard for the kids and maybe even a dog run for Chewie! I'm REALLY excited! We might put up a building for gaming. lol. An entire area dedicated to playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. What fun!

Anywho, I'm going to be posting some new stuff in my etsy.com shop (finally!) here, at scrapnm0mmy.etsy.com. Keep checking back, because it will take me a little while to get things going smoothly! Thanks!


Card Cafe
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.