Well, it's been a crazy couple of months! My sister in law is here, finally, from South Carolina, and her and her son and boyfriend are settling in. He just got a job at Ryan's, and she is taking care of the kids and keeping the place pretty spotless so far! My husband is working on getting a job now, and I am working a whole bunch. Basically as much as they'll let me, save last week, when I was pretty sick. I have decided that I am going to start contributing to Operation Write Home, an organization that sends handmade cards over seas to our military forces so that they can, in turn, send the homemade cards home to their families and friends as a means of correspondence. I have finished 25 cards, but would like to fill up my flat rate box before I send them off. Most of them are meant for children to be written to, but there are a few for a SO. I can't imagine not being able to tell my children that I love them as often as possible, and I think that is why I have been so into making cards for children. I think that I am going to order some vinyl from USCutter.com on my next paycheck, so that I can play with it with my Cricut. I love my bug! I am still debating as to whether or not I am going to order SCAL 2 or MTC- I have SCAL, but it just seems so limited. I don't want to get DS, because I just can't justify spending money on not only the software, but also the cartridges. There are a few carts that I really am thinking about getting, but not enough to justify spending the money on DS. I can design most of that stuff in inkscape, anyway. Well, I am off to install some software on my brand new LAPTOP that just arrived yesterday. You ought to check out Newegg.com if you are looking for a good deal on them. It's a Lenovo with pretty good specs and a great price!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.