So here we are....

Sorry it's been so long since I updated- it's been really hectic lately. We got an apartment. It's actually HUGE for what we are paying for it- 3/1 for less than a 1/1 would have cost us back home. I got promoted again- gotta love turnover rates in the food industry. I am now the restaurant manager for a Quiznos Sub shop. :) Life has been getting a lot better, too. Besides the insane amounts of hours that I am working, time spent at home is peaceful and relaxing, except for my very LOUD downstairs neighbors, that is. I am going to be playing around with some more .svg files soon, since we left almost everything behind when we moved, and I have no Christmas decorations. I decided that instead of spending a lot of money on stuff now, I'll buy what I want to decorate with AFTER the holidays, and enjoy using them next year. My parents will be visiting after Thanksgiving, and my mom is probably going to bring my Christmas trees- I have the traditional one, but I also have a cute little pink one that stands at 4 feet tall- I think I'll put it in the spare bedroom/craft room, to, uh, help "inspire" me. ;D Anywho, I'll post again later, I think. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.