My wish (LO)

It's been quite a while since I have finished a digital page, but I was really hurt the other night, and decided to just make one. It's very simple, only featuring the lyrics from the song "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts, and a few pictures of my nieces and nephews, but I like it. All of the "supplies" used are from the collab freebie kit, Whimsical Wonderland, which was released in pieces by the different collab artists. Thanks so much for the beautiful kit, girls! Anyway, if ANY of you guys see this, Kayla, Michael, Noah, Issac, Jacob or little Skyla, I love you all, so very very much, and I wish you and your "new" families the ABSOLUTE best. Always remember that their are other people who love you and weren't given the chance to prove it. If you ever need anything, I think you know how to find us. Your foster case workers all HAD the information, I'm sure they could dig it up. I love you all so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.