Fall Festival 6 {random}

Aeris's shoe. It's PINK, it's Baby Gap, and I got the pair for $1 from this AWESOME shop called Belly Buttons, children's resale. I LOVE that place! I go almost weekly, because the kids keep growing out of shoes and losing socks! lol.













My hair is colorful! I bleached all but the bangs, which are my natural color. Had to leave it in for 2 hours to get what I got!













Aeris ATE her snow cone paper! Yikes!













Balloon hats! Yay for balloon hats! I don't quite know what it was, but the kids loved 'em (until they popped)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/11/08 03:03

    Awesome shoes! Resale is the way to go. kids keep growing but our pockets dont! Also try www.littlehandsboutique.com for name brand resale and awesome prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne, I DID go check out that website. They have some VERY cute stuff, but I can't justify paying for shipping! lol. Plus, Belly Buttons only charges $1 for each clothing item, and while I LOVE those Baby Gap jeans, at $4.99 and $5.99 a pair, I could get Aeris several coordinating pieces at Belly Buttons. Thanks a bunch, though, I always love finding out about new stores! lol.

    ReplyDelete

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.