Don't forget to vote!

Hey everyone, today's the big day. That's right, it's the presidential election. Guess who happens to be a poll worker? That's right, moi. The time is now 11:47, and at my precinct we have had 473 voters so far! It doesn't matter who you vote for, as long as you vote! Well, it kind of does, but I don't want this blog to get political, so I'm not gonna go there. ;)

I don't think I have posted this yet, SOOO... I have lost 13 pounds since I started my diet on Thursday! Yay me! Only a ton of weight to go! Lol.

Halloween was pretty fun. We dressed Aeris up as Lady, from Lady and the Tramp, and Atty was a pirate, costume from Old Navy. My mother got both for around $7, total! This was right AFTER Halloween, last year, though. Anywho, it is kind of busy here, so I will try to post again later. By the way, sorry about the blank picture boxes, whenever I send a blog entry in by phone, that happens. That's TMobile for you. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.