Salutations, and a freebie to boot!

I have always loved how Charlotte just popped in one day and greeted Wilbur all nonchalantly. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I have loved the book Charlotte's Web since I was old enough to read it. Anywho, I am Heather, and I am a Scrappin' Mommy. :) I have 2 lovely children, Aeris- 13 months, and Atty- 1 month. I also have a wonderful husband, Chris, to whom I have been married to for 2 years, 3 months (but I'm not counting ;P ) We have been together since I was in ninth grade, although there was a time in there when he was in South Carolina with his father, and we both saw other people. Actually, I got engaged to someone else who turned out not to be such a good match for me, but that's all over but the hurting now.

Well, I have decided to try my hand at making digital scrapbooking pieces. Here is my FIRST attempt. It includes 3 papers, 1 chipboard alpha in 3 colors/designs, 3 paper mats, 7 brads, and 9 ribbons. (Not everything is shown in preview) I know that there are PLENTY of people out there who can make better computer pieces than I can, but I hope that you like them. They are, of course, based off of the world's most famous mouse. :)

Mouse Ears Mini Kit
Download "Mouse Ears" here

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks for downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New comments make me happy! Help make me happy.